Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Beginning For PenniSue (Koeppe) Schacherer

To start anything you need to start at the beginning and work forward. So we are going to start our beginnings before we meet and than go to our beginning as a couple.

I was born PenniSue Koeppe to Ervin and Lucille Koeppe in Martinsburg NE on December 12, 1971. I was the youngest child and was number 6. There are 2 boys and 4 girls in which that includes me. When I was six months old my parents moved from Martinsburg to Lawton IA and lived there until 1999 when they built a new house in Guthrie Center IA.

All six of us graduated from Lawton-Bronson Community High School starting in 1975 to 1990. We all had a lot of the same teachers and we also had classmates that either their siblings graduated school with mine or my one brother dated their sisters.

My school years went by with some trouble but otherwise good. My high school years was unforgettable and I do not mean fun. There was some fun but there was some hard times for my family. My mom found out she had breast cancer between my sophomore and junior year and then right after she gets out of the hospital my dad has his first heart attack. My went through chemo and I am proud to say she IS a CANCER SURVIVOR!!!! My dad my senior year had open heart surgery and that was really hard on me and my family. We were told that he had a 75% chance of not making it through surgery and if he did not have the surgery he would not live for very long. He had the surgery and is still going on.

That week I should had been having fun with my friends and classmates because it was my last Homecoming week but instead I sat up at the hospital with my family because that is were I was needed. We won that game but I can not tell you how we did the rest of the season but that game was very important to me. Before my dad went in for the surgery he told me to go to the game because I needed to be there to see them win.

On March 30, 1990, I welcomed a very cute little boy into my life. Micky Adam Koeppe was born and I loved him then and I love him today. Even though I had him my senior year I was determine to still graduate with my class so on June 3, 1990 I received my diploma. I think the school was glad they were done with the Koeppe kids.

Life was going on ok but I did not know when I decided to go to Darren McClary and Crystal Gardner's wedding that my world would get even better. I pulled out onto Hwy 20 and was getting ready to turn into Lawton when this little car pulled in front of me. I was a little mad and when I followed it to the church I could not wait to give this person a piece of my mind. I parked and when I looked up there walking into the church was this tall guy blonde hair, blue eyes and very handsome. I wanted to meet him and I tried to get out of the car fast but could not. God was trying to tell me it was time for me to meet him and to be patience but if you know me you know I do not have patience. So by the time I got into the church he had already sat down. So the wedding began and then afterwards I went home and picked Micky up and we went to the reception. When we got there I saw people from school and I went over and was talking to them. One thing lead to another and Gene and I danced and I told him that I had a son and he did not care.

We have been together ever since. On November 18, 1994 we welcomed another son Matthew Wayne Schacherer and we love him today as much as we loved him the day he was born. Then on May 31, 2005 we welcomed another son Aron Christopher Schacherer.

Do not worry there will be more to come at a later date but for now I will say good-bye. May the Lord bless your day and open your hearts to the Lord because He is the right way.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Mr. and Mrs. McClary were married in 1990! I was born 9 days before they got married!!!

    Love you guys,
    <3 Anika

    ReplyDelete