Hope y'all had a very nice Easter. Are house has been very busy because April 20-21 the movers will be coming into our home and packing everything up. Then on April 22 they will come back and load everything in the truck to take it to our new home. We are getting stationed at Fort Bragg, NC and we are lucky to get on post housing.
We are excited about this adventure because we are letting the Lord lead our way. Every day without Gene has been hard but with the help of the Lord and my dear friends from the church I have made it through. I am thankful for the time we have had at Grace Baptist and everyone there means so much to us and they will always be family. So if they get bored and do not know what to do they can road trip down to NC to see us and our door will always be open.
It was hard the last Sunday Gene was in church and it is going to be even harder on the 19th when I have to say good-bye. I know it will not be good-bye but I will see you later. I am writing this and crying because it is so hard for me to say bye. So many of them have touched my heart in so many ways that it would be hard to list them and then if I forgot anyone I would feel bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment