Sorry to you all for not keeping this up to date but I will try to do better. LOL!!!!
Aron and I left Sioux Falls SD on April 22 at about 6:15pm and we made it as far as Albert Lea MN. We then got up the next day and started our trip again. Stopped off at Theresa's to give her some stuff and then saw Roberta and gave her some stuff and then the driving began. We made it as far as Indy(actually just east of there) that night. Could not sleep so got up and started driving again and now it is Friday and I was going to make it into Fort Eustis VA no matter what. We did make and I was so happy to see Gene. Aron would not let go of him and just kept talking to him none stop.
On May 1 Gene graduated from AIT and we were suppose to leave that day but we worked it out to leave on Monday May 4. We finished out processing on Monday and left VA for Fort Bragg NC. We arrived here about 3pm and Gene started in processing. He was suppose to ship to his unit on Thursday but instead he shipped on Wednesday. Then the process began of him in processing with his unit. I can not say what unit he is with but let me tell you that I am glad he is with this unit and not another one.
On May 8th we received our keys to our home on base and then the movers brought our stuff to us on Monday. Tuesday the cable guy hooked up our phone, internet and cable. Wednesday we did nothing but over sleeped at naptime and missed church. Thursday we took Aron to the doctor and found out he has allergies and he is on medcation for that. Friday we found a very nice chiropractor and also looked at puppies at the pound on base. Gene has told me if I get all the boxes downstairs put away and also in the gargage on Monday and Tuesday than on Wednesday when the puppies can be adopted I can go get one for Aron.
We are going to let Aron name the puppy but within reason. I think he will name it "Anika" or Anika thinks it will be "Bobbi, Eli or tuppy" We will have to see. I will get pictures up of our house and other things later. Well, I better go because we are going to go pick strawberries, yes, I know I am allergic to them but I can freeze them.
Miss you all, write me, and will talk to you all later.
Love ya
No comments:
Post a Comment