Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life at Fort Bragg!

Life has been interesting since we have arrived. The first week was uneventful but the next three was so much fun. LOL. I was at the ER for the first two weeks and on one of them I was told I had a very mild heart attack and was told I need to get out and exercise again. Then the next week Aron was really sick and need some medication to help him feel better. We have learned since we have moved down here that Aron is allergic to soft serve ice cream.
Gene is working hard and I am very active with the Family Readiness Group as their Activities Chairperson. Our lives our full and Aron loves it because he gets to go to the daycare at least once a week to play with his new friends. We wish that our other two sons could be here to enjoy life with us but right now we can only put it in God's hands to help us through this.
Well, that is about all but we miss everyone back home and hope to see you soon. If you get down this way remember to come and see us. Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment