Ok! I do not want to sound like a brat or anything but when does this heat cool off down here. We have humdity up in IA, NE and SD but nothing like down here. You walk outside and it feels like someone put a mask on your mouth and nose and you can not breath. I guess I should look at it this way; at least it is not SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I can not call everyone back home when there is a blizzard and it is 70 degrees down here. I miss everyone and can not wait until next year when we come home to see everyone. We do not know when but sometime between Jan and Dec.
I love living on post but my neighbors I just do not understand them. The kids on our street run the families and parents let them. There is no Christian base in any home and I try talking to some of the wives about Our Lord and I get told to leave. I pray for them every night that one of them would ask more questions or ask to receive Our Lord as their Savior.
I pray every day that my family and Gene's family will accept Christ also. I pray that our oldest is happy and finds everything he wants and I hope that he knows that he is always welcome in our home, this is his home also. I also pray for our second oldest that the Lord will show us a way that we can bring him home. I pray that he knows that we love him and his brother with all our hearts and every minute of every day we miss them. We are so proud of the young men that they have become but we would love to help them accept Our Lord as their Savior.
We are all doing ok. Gene loves his job, Aron loves his room because he has a tv and he can watch Veggie Tales and I am busy with FRG and going back to school. We love and miss you all and please keep in touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment