Friday, February 13, 2009

Graduation for Gene

Just thought I would let you know that Gene will be graduating March 11 th from Warrior Transition Course at Ft Sill OK and then off to Ft Eustis VA for 6wks. I will keep everyone informed of what is going on. Aron and I can not wait to see him and be together even if it is for only two or three days. The time sometimes goes by fast and then there is other times that it just drags by. This new adventure is exciting but sometimes it is hard especially when the little one is sick and all he wants is his daddy.
Every day that goes by and we are not with Gene I try to tell him what goes on in the day when we get to talk so he feels like he is here. If I had a video camera I would be taping all the time because Aron is growing up and doing new things. When Gene left Aron was still wearing 3T's but now we are in 4 or 5T's and his speech is getting so much better and can not wait until Daddy calls to talk to him. He gets so excited that all his words run together and neither one of us understand him but he is just like his mother and excited because we get to talk to Daddy.
Today Aron is sick and Mommy can do nothing right and he wants Daddy. He just told me before he went to sleep that he wants to go on a plane and go to Okaloma to be with Daddy. It is going to be hard to see Daddy and then leave him again but we need to go down and see Daddy also. We will just have to pray to God and make sure this is what he wants us to do.
Thank you again to everyone that is keeping us in your prayers because it means so much to us. May the Lord bless your day with His Glory.

1 comment: