The count down has started until we see Gene. Only 17 days until we leave for Oklahoma and 19 days until we see Gene. It was cute the other day when Aron was talking to Gene on the phone. Aron said to Gene, "We come to Oklaoma in March ok Daddy?" Gene was laughing when Aron handed the phone back to me.
Every night before Aron can go to bed we have to mark the day off the calender and we have circled the day we leave. I am hoping that when we get back home the next 7 weeks will go fast. The only thing different is we will know that the end of the 7 weeks we will be together.
It is hard to believe that this time is almost up but I am glad that it is. Every day it is getting easier on us because we are getting used to a routine and that helps. Something that has just acquired to me is that our routine will change again when we are together as a family. It will be good when we are because I will have help on the discipline and another adult to talk to.
When I get back I will post some pictures of our trip and Gene's graduation. May the Lord bless your day and know that He is with you always.
No comments:
Post a Comment