When Gene called last night he told me that he became Squad Leader. I am so proud of him and I know that the Lord is using him to His greater good. If anyone would like to write to him here is his address:
Sgt Schacherer Harvey E
5001 NE Rothwell St Unit A3
Fort Sill OK 73503-8009
on the back of the envelope put 3rd Platoon
Thanks again for all the prayers.
The address above is what Gene sent me but the address below is what his commander sent me. I say try the first one and if it comes back try the second one.
SGT Schacherer Harvey E(6447)
Battery A, 1st Battalion, 79th Field Artillery
5001 NE Rothwell St, UNIT A
Fort Sill, Oklahoma 73503
on back of the envelope put 3rd Platoon
We missed you in church yesterday. Thanks for the update on Gene. Hope all is well with you and Aron. Are you getting through all your stuff? That sounds like such a huge job!
ReplyDeleteI have sinus infection and a fever. It is a huge job but I am getting through it slowly.
ReplyDelete